- It possesses high spiritual and Religious value
Day 1 : Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Smiling Eyes International’s representative will receive you at the Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). The representative will be an official dress with an official ID card so that you can easily recognize him/her. The representative will also be carrying the organizational nameplate in the name “Smiling Eyes Int’l”. S/he will then transfer to the respective hotel. In the evening, the representative of Smiling Eyes Int’l will give a brief briefing about the trip and official welcome dinner.
Day 2 : Pashupati - Baudha worship and fly to Nepalgunj (150m/492ft)
In the early morning, everyone will be taken to Pashupatinath for worshipping. Pashupatinath is one of the important religious sites for Hindu religion. After worshipping, guest will be transferred to Baudha for worship. Both Pashupatinath and Boudha is listed in World Heritage Site in 1979. We will provide excellent breakfast in the chosen flavor of Guest at Boudha. After worship and breakfast, guest will be brought back to Hotel for further preparation for Yatra. Later in the afternoon guest will be transferred to the domestic Airport and fly to Nepalgunj by Yeti/Buddha airlines. This flight will take about 55minutes to an hour to reach Nepalgunj. Ther will be representative of Smiling Eyes Int’l to receive guest and they will transfer guest to the hotel.
Day 3 : Fly to Simikot Humla (2950m/9676ft)
We take an early morning flight to Simikot. It will take an average of 55 minutes to reach Simikot airport from Nepalgunj. Our representative will receive you there in Simikot airport and transfer to the hotel. It is acclimatization day, so you can walk around Simikot little town with the help of our representatives.
Day 4 : Fly to Hilsa by Helicopter and Drive to Purang (3800m/ 12464ft)
We fly to Hilsa by helicopter. The flight takes an average of about 20 minutes to reach Hilsa. Our representative will come to receive you there at Helipad and help for immigration office of both Nepal and China. Once you finish your immigration formalities, we will drive to Purang by vehicle.
Day 5 : Drive to Holy Lake Manasarovar(4590m/15060ft)
We will drive to Lake Manasarovar by vehicle and on the way, you will see Rakshas Taal. Only a few people stop in Rakshas Taal, and if anyone in the group would like to stop at Rakshas Taal, we will request Tibetan/Chinese guide for that. On the same day, we will do Parikrama of Lake Mansarovar by driving, take a Holy bath and do rituals.
Day 6 : Drive to Darchen (Kailash Base Camp) (4575m/15010ft)
We will drive to Dharchen and it is also sometimes called base camp of Mt. Kailash. It takes around 45 minutes to reach Dharchen. Once you reach Dharchen, you can walk around in the market for your last hour shopping and body acclimatization
Day 7 : Drive or trek to Yama-Dwar and trek to Diraphuk (4920m/16137ft)
There will be breakfast ready early in the morning. After breakfast, there are two options; either to go till Yama-Dwar by trek or vehicle. Some people would like to start Parikrama from Dharchen itself to make it whole one round and some wants to do by vehicle. So, we will do both as per the demand of our clients. On an average, it is 15 km to reach Yama-Dwar from Dharchen. From Yama-Dwar, you can see the East/South face of Mt. Kailash.
Day 8 : Trek to Zuthulphuk via Dolma la pass (4780m/15442ft)
Today we need to cross the highest peak of the Parikrama, so it is always better to start early. We wake up very early in the morning, eat breakfast, and start uphill trekking to Dolma La pass (5560m/18236ft). After Dolma La pass, we continue to begin walking downward and reach Zuthulphuk. You will see the holiest lake Gauri Kund after passing Dolma La pass. It is the hardest day as you need to 10 – 12 hours and cross around 22 km.
Day 9 : Trek to Zhongdo/Dharchen and drive to Purang/Hilsa (3800m/12464ft)
Early in the morning, we start to trek after eating breakfast. We need to walk till Zhongdo, and from there people wish to walk till Dharchen can walk and those who do not want to walk or can’t walk can take a vehicle till Dharchen. We will eat lunch at Dharchen and drive straight to Purang. Once we finish immigration formalities at Purang, we drive to Hilsa. We will take a rest in Hilsa.
Day 10 : Fly to Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
Early in the morning, we get ready and fly to Simikot by helicopter. We take lunch at Simikot and fly to Nepaljung – Kathmandu. Our representative will receive you in Domestic Terminal of Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 11 : Drive to Airport and fly back to Home
Today is the final day of this Kailash tour. We shall drop you off at the airport for your final departure, according to your flight schedule.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing full board basis 4-star hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
- A visit of Pashupatinath Temple
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj - Kathmandu
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa - Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3or 4pax in Simikot and Tibet all places with meals
- Transport by Tourist Bus up to Mansarovar and Eco Buses from Masarovar to Darchen Yamdwaras per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnable-trip)
- All camping and cooking equipment.
- Yak for Kailash parikrama luggage only and All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
- Note: After the Mansarovar to Kailash; All the private vehicles are not allowed
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
- All beverages during a trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, and Simikot.
- Extra rooms bill due to flight delays due to weather conditions
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Tips for supporting staff
When do we need to book the trip?
Book the trip one month in advance of the trip
Minimum 6 months’ valid date passport is required
Do we need to give an advance?
Yes, at least 50% of the total cost should reach to us via telex
All remaining payment should be made at least before 10 days of the trip
Tour Cancellation policy
• All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
• Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
• 21days period from tour departure date 30% cancellation.
• 15 days’ period from tour departure date 50% cancellation.
• Tour operators has fully right to change the dates and cancel the trip if any unavoidable circumstances.